Cuelet Car Hire Terms and Conditions
- Visa, Mastercard, Diners and American Express are accepted.
- A current and unendorsed driver's licence, valid in South Africa must be produced.
- All Foreign Drivers Licenses must be translated to English else it must be accompanied by an International Drivers License
- Minimum age required for rentals is 23 years.
- Extension of rentals must be arranged, to eliminate driving without insurance and to avoid the car being reported stolen.
- All rates include maintenance and oil.
- All vehicles may be taken anywhere within Gauteng only
- There are no one way rentals.
- Insurance is compulsory on all vehicles.
- Renters are liable for an excess in the event of theft, accident, or any other damage whatsoever.
- A deposit is required to cover the excess plus estimated rental fee.
- All fines received during the rental period are the renters responsibility.
- All speedometers are sealed.
- Renter is responsible for maintaining the vehicle during the rental period by checking oil, water and tyres.
- All vehicles must be parked in a lock-up facility overnight.
- When leaving the car, the renter must ensure that the gear lock is in its locked position.
- Our offices are closed on Saturdays and all Jewish holidays